Taken from “The Chemistry of Success” by Susan M. Lark, M.D. and James Richards, M.B.A. Lifestyle factors: • I do not feel my best when I eat fast foods, fried foods, colas, and desserts. • I do not feel my best when I eat red meat or red meat dishes. • I do not tolerate acidic condiments like vinegar and lemon juice. • I regularly consume processed and refined foods that contain chemical additives. • I regularly consume breads and baked goods made with white flour and sugar. • I eat few fruits and vegetables. • I drink more than one cup of coffee or tea each day. • I frequently take ascorbic acid (vitamin c), aspirin, or antibiotics • I do not tolerate alcohol • I have a history of cigarette smoking • I frequently travel by plane Performance indicators: • I often feel exhausted after vigorous exercise or very physical work. • I often experience fatigue and lack of stamina. • I run out of breath running up stairs or walking briskly. • I am physically and m...
Comments
Post a Comment